- Large sitting room with stunning views of the garden and the sea beyond
- Seating for 8: two sofas and two easy chars
- 42″ Sony Smart TV and Samsung Smart Blu-Ray player, including catchup TV (iPlayer, itv Player, 4od, Demand 5) and Netflix
- Bose Lifestyle stereo with CD player, and Bluetooth receiver so you can stream music from you smart phone, tablet or laptop
- Views out of the garden and sea
- Extending dining table seating 6 to 10. Shown here unextended to seat 6.
- Two high chairs and two junior chairs also available
The large kitchen wraps around the front of the house with three distinct sections, and has views over the estate and to the South Downs in the distance. It is equipped with everything we could think of, including:
- Built in double oven and hob
- Built in fridge/freezer
- Kettle and toaster
- Bean to cup coffee machine
- Excellent range of crockery, with everything from champagne flutes to children’s plastic bowls
- Complete range of utensils, from ice cream scoop to knife sharpener
King Size bed, crisp White Company linen, original built-in wardrobe, dressing table, bedside tables and back-lit headboard. View out over the garden.
En-suite to the master bedroom. Navy tiles, with sunken bath with shower over, WC and basin.
Can be configured as a single, twin, or super king-size (shown here as a twin). All with crisp White Company linen, original built-in wardrobe and dressing table, and a view out over the pool and garden
Full-size single bed, as well as original built-in wardrobe, headboard, bedside table and dressing table, and a view out over the pool and garden
Tiled in yellow tiles, and shared between Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3 it has a WC, basin and bath with shower over.
Double bed, crisp White Company linen, original built-in wardrobe, dressing table and bedside tables. View out over a secluded section of the front garden.
Full-size bunk beds, crisp White Company linen, original built-in wardrobe, dressing table and bedside table. Also with a view out over a secluded section of the front garden.
Tiled in turquoise tiles, and shared between Bedroom 4 and Bedroom 5. It has a WC, basin and bath with shower over.
The ground floor also has a utility room with washing machine and tumble drier for guest use, and one of the garages can be used to park a car if you have something special that is best kept away from the elements.
- Sun room looking out over the pool, with Bonzini table football table
- Small kitchen with sink and fridge
- Changing room with WC and shower